- 500ml (16.9 fl.oz) capacity insert
- Thermostatically controlled with convenient temperature dial
- Maximum temperature 125°C (257°F)
- Removable insert with handle
- Available in 110V and 240V
- Indicator light
- Protective lid
LYCOPRO Mini Professional Wax Heater
LYCOPRO Mini Professional Wax Heater is thermostatically controlled and suitable for all LYCON hot waxes and strip waxes. Please read the manual and warranty card carefully before use.
AVAILABLE IN AUSTRALIA ONLY
- Remove lid and fill the metal insert with a hot wax or strip wax of your choice. DO NOT put wax directly into the heating chamber.
NOTE 1: LYCON 800ml (27 fl.oz) strip wax jars and 397g (14 oz) strip wax tins are heater friendly and can be placed directly in the LYCOPRO Mini Heater, without the insert.
- Plug heater into power point, turn the temperature dial clockwise to heat up wax.
- To increase the heater temperature, turn the dial clockwise.
- To reduce the heater temperature, turn the dial anti-clockwise.
- Heat up hot wax in an insert. Turn heater to maximum temperature for about 30 minutes, or less if wax insert isn’t full. When wax is relatively melted, turn the temperature setting down and allow the wax to cool to working temperature, which is about 60°C (140°F) and that is on about 6.5 to 7 on the heater dial, depending on the hot wax composition.
- Heat up LYCON strip wax in 800g (27 fl.oz) plastic jar, or a 397g (14 oz) tin LYCON strip wax directly in the heater, without an insert, for about 45 minutes on the maximum setting, or less time, depending on how much strip wax in in the jar or tin. Then turn the temperature setting down and let the strip wax cool down to working temperature, which is about 75°C (176°F). Setting 8.5 to 9.5 on the heater dial, depending on the strip wax composition.
- Hold the insert by the handle when removing insert with hot wax.
- To remove a heated strip wax jar or tin, always hold the container with a cloth to protect your hands and to avoid dropping the jar or tin.
- Use a protective collar around the insert or wax tin to help prevent wax flowing or dripping into the heater chamber.
- DO NOT immerse heater in water.
- DO NOT use heater near water.
- DO NOT allow water to splash onto heater.
- DO NOT clean heater with water.
- DO NOT overfill heater. Fill the insert to 15mm below the top so wax can be stirred.
- DO NOT move heater when it has hot melted wax inside.
- Keep heater away from children.