- 500ml (16.9 fl.oz) capacity insert
- Smart digital heating technology
- Maximum temperature 120°C (248°F)
- Thermostatically controlled with temperature preset buttons and integrated ON/OFF button
- Removable, non-stick insert with scraping bar and handle
- Suitable for 110V and 240V
- Indicator light • Protective lid
LYCOPRO Smart Mini Professional Wax Heater
LYCOPRO Smart Mini Professional Wax Heater is thermostatically controlled and suitable for all hot waxes and strip waxes. Please read the manual and warranty card carefully before use.
TY-218Find a Distributor
- Remove lid and fill the metal insert with a hot wax or strip wax of your choice. DO NOT put wax directly into the heating chamber, only in the removable insert. NOTE 1: LYCON 800ml (27 fl.oz) strip wax jars and 397g (14 oz) strip wax tins are heater friendly and can be placed directly in the LYCOPRO Smart Mini Heater without an insert.
- Plug heater into power point and press ON/OFF button to turn heater on.
- To quickly heat up hot wax, turn heater to maximum temperature for about 30 minutes, or less if wax insert isn’t full. When wax is relatively melted, reduce heat and allow wax to cool to working temperature. For strip wax, heat on full temperature for about 15 minutes, then reduce heat to working temperature. NOTE 2: The LYCOPRO Smart Mini Heater has preset working temperature buttons for hot wax and for strip wax. Simply press the STRIP WAX ‘85°C/185°F’ button or the HOT WAX ‘75°C/167°F’ button to automatically set the working temperature for the wax in use.
- To increase temperature, touch or continuously press the INCREASE ‘+’ button.
- To reduce temperature, touch or continuously press the DECREASE ‘-’ button.
- To switch between °C/°F, press and hold the gear icon until temperature settings change.
- Hold the insert by the handle when removing insert with hot wax.
- Use a protective collar around the insert, jar or tin to prevent wax flowing into the heater chamber. NOTE 3: The heater may have some odour when heated up for the first time.
- DO NOT immerse heater in water.
- DO NOT use heater near water.
- DO NOT allow water to splash onto heater.
- DO NOT clean heater with water.
- DO NOT overfill heater. Fill up to around 2cm from top of insert.
- DO NOT move heater when it has hot melted wax inside.
- DO NOT use the heater if the following appears on the screen: E1/E2/E3/E4.
- Keep heater away from children.