- 4-level speed control
- 8-level solution flow control
- Adjustable spray patterns
- Warm air for quick drying
- Washable foam filter
- Heavy duty hose connector
- Adjustable spray gun
- Easy to clean
LYCO-BRONZE Spray Tan Machine
LYCO-BRONZE Professional Spray Tan Machine makes life easy for spray tanners and their clients!
- Start with client’s back. Spray in circular movements 15 – 20cm from the skin. Spray back of shoulder area first. If product starts to run, you are too close. Stop and gently blend product in by hand or with a sponge. Spray down one side of body and repeat on the other side. Turn client to face you and repeat the process on the front. Bend client’s elbows and knees when spraying.
- Lightly spray your client’s hands and feet with up and down movements. When spraying client’s arm, hold your gloved hand at their wrist to prevent spraying the palm of the hand.
- Spray the face last. Remove client’s face mask, advise client to close their eyes and hold their breath. Spray their face with up and down movements, while they slowly move their head from left to right.
- Before using the machine, make sure the filter has been installed at the bottom of the machine.
- When using the machine do not work longer than 15 minutes at any one time, in order to protect the motor of the machine. The motor has an overheat protector. If the machine overheats, the motor will shut down. Once the temperature is normal, the motor can resume operation. It normally will take 30 minutes for the machine to cool down to normal working temperature.
- Do not cover the air inlet of the machine, except with the filter.
- Do not close the airflow off from the gun. It should have air flowing out all the time. If not, the motor will overheat, or the machine may burn out.