- 100ml capacity (strip wax cartridges)
- Digital adjustable temperature indicator
- Stable base cartridge station
- Easy to remove and place back in base
- Protective cover
- Easy temperature control buttons
- Easy to clean surfaces
Cartridge Wax Heater
For strip wax cartridges
This hand held unit holds and heats 100ml strip wax cartridges quickly and thoroughly allowing for faster treatment times and excellent results. Featuring a digital temperature indicator for easy temperature monitoring during treatments.
- Insert a 100ml roller strip wax cartridge into the cartridge holder.
- Place the hand held cartridge holder into base to heat wax.
- Plug into the mains power and turn the temperature to the highest temperature setting, which is 115°C.
- Allow cartridge to heat completely, takes about 15 minutes, depends on the ambient temperature of the cartridge and how much wax is in it.
- It is important for the therapist to test the wax on themself before applying on client’s skin
- To reduce the temperature, turn the temperature down to 95°C.
- DO NOT immerse heater in water.
- DO NOT use heater near water.
- DO NOT allow water to splash onto heater.
- DO NOT clean heater with water.
- DO NOT switch the cartridge heater on without a cartridge in it. It is easier and safer to remove a cartridge from the cartridge heater, when the heater is warm. Do not leave the cartridge heater switched on when it is empty, or with any empty cartridge for any length of time.