- 225g (7.93fl.oz) capacity insert
- 220 – 240 volts or 110 – 120 volts
- Advanced heating technology
- Moulded from durable heat resistant materials
- Maximum temperature 70°C (158°F)
- Thermostatically controlled with temperature regulator dial and integrated ON/OFF switch
- Indicator lights
- Protective lid
- Removable metal insert included
LYCOPRO Baby Wax Heater
For hot & strip wax
The LYCOPRO Baby Wax Heater is thermostatically controlled with an integrated ON switch and indicator light function. It holds a 225g insert making it ideal for all facial waxing. Suitable for heating both hot and strip waxes.
- Remove lid and fill the metal insert(s) with the hot or strip wax of your choice. DO NOT put wax directly into the heating chamber, only in the removable inserts.
- Plug into power point and turn regulator dial clockwise to switch heater on.
- To speed up hot wax heating, first turn the dial to 5 for at least 30 minutes, depending on how much wax is in the insert. When relatively melted, reduce heat and allow wax to cool to working temperature. For strip wax, heat on 5 for about 15 minutes, then reduce heat slightly to maintain working temperature.
NOTE 1: As all wax melting points vary, it is best to determine the optimal temperature setting for the wax you are using. For hot wax, the working temperature is around 3 – 4 on the dial. For strip wax, the working temperature is around 5 on the dial. The actual wax temperature is a few degrees lower, due to using an insert.
NOTE 2: LYCON Strip Wax jars can be melted in a microwave then poured into a removable insert for use, which can be reheated and added to as required.
- To increase temperature, move regulator dial clockwise.
- To reduce temperature, move regulator dial anti-clockwise.
- When wax and insert are hot, remove insert from heater carefully with a protective cloth.
- DO NOT immerse heater in water.
- DO NOT use heater near water.
- DO NOT allow water to splash onto heater.
- DO NOT clean heater with water.
- DO NOT overfill heater. Fill up to around 2cm from top of insert.
- DO NOT move heater when it has hot melted wax inside.