- 1kg | 1HL0161
MANifico Hot Wax
For Manzilian, face, neck, knees & underarms
Based on LYCON’s legendary natural pine resin traditional formula. MANifico Hot Wax has a low working temperature and the added benefits of LYCON’s unique Titanium Dioxide technology, Chamomile, Australian Sandalwood and Micro Mica. MANifico Hot Wax is the ultimate gentle wax for strong hair and sensitive skin. It can be reapplied on the same area 5-6 times without feeling undue heat or discomfort, while it removes hair as short as 1mm. Perfect for waxing sensitive face and body areas, and the ‘must-have’ wax for male Brazilian waxing!
Cruelty Free | Gluten Free
- Melt wax completely in wax heater on the maximum temperature, or up to 120˚C (248˚F). Allow wax to cool to a thick honey consistency.
- Cleanse skin with MANifico Skin Cleanser.
- Apply a light film of MANifico Double Action Oil to skin, massaging well into skin. Tissue excess oil off.
- Before waxing, test wax on your inner wrist for a comfortable working temperature, which is about 60˚C (140˚F). If wax feels too hot, let wax cool again.
- Apply wax firmly against hair growth in patches with a fuller edge – for easier wax removal. Remove wax patches against hair growth.
- To protect skin during waxing, re-apply MANifico Double Action Oil before each hot wax reapplication.
- On completion, cleanse skin with MANifico Skin Cleanser, then apply MANifico Finishing Lotion to soothe and moisturise.
WARNING: Discontinue use of this product if any adverse skin reaction occurs. Keep away from eyes. If wax enters the eye, flush well with plenty of clean water and seek medical attention if irritation persists. Do not expose wax to naked flames, as wax is flammable. Do not heat wax over 120˚C (248˚F). Do not apply hot and runny wax to skin. Only apply wax when its temperature is about 60˚C (140˚F), at which point it will have the consistency of thick honey. Do not use wax on sunburnt skin, moles, varicose veins, broken, irritated or inflamed skin.
- Australian Sandalwood
- Micro Mica
Note: We choose to formulate with quality, natural ingredients and we choose not to formulate with ingredients that do not fit our philosophy such as parabens, phthalates, formaldehyde, hydroquinone etc.
*EU Customers we acknowledge that many ingredients such as some parabens are safe and legal to use in the EU.