- 500g | 1HL0162
MANifico Hybrid Hot Wax
For Manzilian, face, neck, knees & underarms
Set to revolutionise male grooming, MANifico Hybrid Hot Wax offers the best of both worlds with a precise blend of LYCON traditional natural pine resin formula, which effectively removes short and coarse hair and LYCOtec synthetic film wax formula, which provides flexibility. This amazing low temperature wax is powered with Titanium Dioxide, Micro Mica and Australia Sandalwood to calm and protect the skin, offering the most comfortable and practically painless waxing. MANifico Hybrid Hot Wax can be reapplied on just waxed areas 5-6 times and removes hair as short as 1mm. Excellent for all waxing on the face and body and perfect for eyebrows, nose, ears, necks and beard sculpting. Same great formula chassis as LYCOdream Hybrid Hot Wax!
Cruelty Free | Gluten Free
- Pop wax discs out (to release wax more easily, chill wax in fridge). Melt wax completely in wax heater on the maximum temperature, or up to 120˚C (248˚F). Allow wax to cool to a thick honey consistency.
- Cleanse skin with MANifico Skin Cleanser.
- Apply a light film of MANifico Double Action Oil to skin, massaging well into skin. Tissue excess oil off.
- Before waxing, test wax on your inner wrist for a comfortable working temperature, which is about 60˚C (140˚F). If wax feels too hot, let wax cool again.
- If hair is short, apply LYCOtec firmly against hair growth in patches with a fuller edge, for easier wax removal. Remove wax patches against hair growth. If hairs are long, apply LYCOtec with the hair growth and remove against the hair growth.
- To protect skin during waxing, re-apply MANifico Double Action Oil in between wax applications.
- On completion, cleanse skin with MANifico Skin Cleanser, then apply MANifico Finishing Lotion to soothe and moisturise.
WARNING: Discontinue use of this product if any adverse skin reaction occurs. Keep away from eyes. If wax enters the eye, flush well with plenty of clean water and seek medical attention if irritation persists. Do not expose wax to naked flames, as wax is flammable. Do not heat wax over 140˚C (284˚F). Do not apply hot and runny wax to skin. Only apply wax when its temperature is about 60˚C (140˚F), at which point it will have the consistency of thick honey. Do not use wax on sunburnt skin, moles, varicose veins, broken, irritated or inflamed skin.
- Australian Sandalwood
- Titanium Dioxide
- Micro Mica
Note: We choose to formulate with quality, natural ingredients and we choose not to formulate with ingredients that do not fit our philosophy such as parabens, phthalates, formaldehyde, hydroquinone etc.
*EU Customers we acknowledge that many ingredients such as some parabens are safe and legal to use in the EU.