- 100ml | 1KL0221
SoBerry Delicious Strip Wax Cartridge
For legs, arms, chest & back
Smells good enough to eat! Formulated with a delicious strawberry scent. Sparkling pink Micro Mica ensures skin is protected while waxing and no skin drag.
Cruelty Free | Gluten FreeFind a Distributor
- Place the hand held cartridge holder into the heating base and turn the temperature dial to the highest temperature setting, which is 104°C. Allow cartridge to heat completely, then reduce temperature until wax has the consistency of thin honey, which is the proper working consistency for best performance.
- Prepare and cleanse the skin with Lycotane Skin Cleanser.
- Roll the heated cartridge over the skin in the direction of hair growth, holding the cartridge at a 45 degree angle to the body.
- To remove wax, bond a waxing strip firmly in sections to the applied wax. One waxing strip can be rebonded to applied wax several times.
- Hold skin taut and pull waxing strip off quickly against hair growth.
- Re-apply and remove wax as necessary until all hair has been removed.
- To finish, apply Lycotane Skin Cleanser to cleanse skin and to close hair follicles.
- Apply Tea-Tree Perfect to soothe, protect and moisturise, as well as remove any possible sticky wax residue.
- Use Wax Solvent to clean wax off equipment, furniture, surfaces and clothes.
WARNING: Before use, check roller is secure and test wax for a comfortable application temperature by rolling wax cartridge onto forearm, then remove with waxing strip. If wax feels too hot, turn the heater down to let wax cool, then test the temperature again. Discontinue use of this product if any adverse skin reaction occurs. Keep away from eyes. If wax enters the eye, flush well with plenty of clean water. Seek medical attention if irritation persists. Do not use wax on sunburnt skin, moles, varicose veins, broken, irritated or inflamed skin.
- Micro Mica
- Sweet Almond Oil
- Titanium Dioxide
Note: We choose to formulate with quality, natural ingredients and we choose not to formulate with ingredients that do not fit our philosophy such as parabens, phthalates, formaldehyde, hydroquinone etc.
*EU Customers we acknowledge that many ingredients such as some parabens are safe and legal to use in the EU.