- 500g | 1HL0051
LYCOdream Hybrid Hot Wax
For face, neck, knees, underarms & intimate areas
LYCOdream is a precise balance between LYCON’s traditional hot wax and LYCOtec film wax formulas. It offers the same shrink-wrapping performance of LYCON hot wax, removing hair as short as 1mm, plus the pliability and ease of use of LYCOtec film wax. Can be re-applied 5-6 times on just waxed skin without discomfort or irritation. LYCOdream is low temperature and irrefutably offers the best of both worlds.
Cruelty Free | Gluten Free
- Pop wax discs out (to release wax more easily, chill wax in fridge). Melt wax completely in wax heater on the maximum temperature, or up to 120˚C (248˚F). Allow wax to cool to a thick honey consistency.
- Cleanse skin with Lycotane Skin Cleanser.
- Apply a light film of Pre-Waxing Oil to skin, massaging well into skin. Tissue excess oil off.
- Before waxing, test wax on your inner wrist for a comfortable working temperature, which is about 60˚C (140˚F). If wax feels too hot, let wax cool again.
- If hair is short, apply LYCOtec firmly against hair growth in patches with a fuller edge, for easier wax removal. Remove wax patches against hair growth. If hairs are long, apply LYCOtec with the hair growth and remove against the hair growth.
- To protect skin during waxing, re-apply Pre-Waxing Oil in between wax applications.
- On completion, cleanse skin with Lycotane Skin Cleanser, then apply Tea-Tree Soothe to soothe and moisturise.
WARNING: Discontinue use of this product if any adverse skin reaction occurs. Keep away from eyes. If wax enters the eye, flush well with plenty of clean water and seek medical attention if irritation persists. Do not expose wax to naked flames, as wax is flammable. Do not heat wax over 140˚C (284˚F). Do not apply hot and runny wax to skin. Only apply wax when its temperature is about 60˚C (140˚F), at which point it will have the consistency of thick honey. Do not use wax on sunburnt skin, moles, varicose veins, broken, irritated or inflamed skin.
- Argan Oil
- Aloe Vera
- Titanium Dioxide
Note: We choose to formulate with quality, natural ingredients and we choose not to formulate with ingredients that do not fit our philosophy such as parabens, phthalates, formaldehyde, hydroquinone etc.
*EU Customers we acknowledge that many ingredients such as some parabens are safe and legal to use in the EU.